Please check out our Eligibility Guidelines if you aren’t already familiar with them.
NOC Membership can be divided into 3 “seasons”:
- Indoor (Winter from mid December to April). Training sessions are outdoors, weather permitting, and indoor at Ridley College, McMaster University, and York University.
- Outdoor (Spring and Summer). Training primarily at NOC Track, plus surrounding parks and trails.
- Cross-Country (post-Labour Day to end of November). Outdoor training, including Short Hills Park occasionally.
Note: Training sessions are up to three times per week unless competitions intervene. Athletes are expected to train from home on some non-club days, subject to instructions from the Coaches, and safety supervision by parents and guardians.
Prospective new Members are invited to participate in two regular training sessions for mutual assessment of suitability. These two sessions are free of charge. Please notify our Head Coach if you plan to take advantage of this offer, and please arrive a few minutes early, dressed appropriately, for orientation.
NOC Membership entitles you to the following:
- Two or more training sessions per week with qualified, accredited coaches
- Club T-shirt
- One event entry fee per championship meet paid by the club (restrictions may apply on a meet-by-meet basis)
Club Fees for the full year are as follows:
|Full Year membership||$375|
|Second family member||$200|
|Additional family member||$200|
Athletes are also required to join either Athletics Ontario (AO) or the Minor Track Association (MTA) depending on their age, for insurance purposes. Athletes pay for their meet entries except for provincial or national championship meets where NOC covers the first entry fee at each meet. Club members must also participate in fundraising activities throughout the year, which helps to keep all membership fees as low as possible.