- Club membership is open to any young athlete, starting at 11 years of age and up, including Masters.
- Athletes must be able to attend team training on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, AND be able to follow additional training requirements from home.
- All member athletes are expected to commit to participating in Competitions, some local, and some further afield, regardless of their level of accomplishment.
- Where travel is required, to training or meets, the coaches and parent volunteers make every effort to provide group transportation.
- Athletes are strongly urged to participate in March Break Training Camp (always in warmer climes – southern U.S.), and a Fall Cross-Country training weekend at Short Hills Park.
- Lastly, Parents and Guardians expected to volunteer a little of their time for some (fun)draising events, and in relatively few, more basic activities, such as Spring Track clean-up.