SPRING! clean up! Saturday April 11 and Saturday April 18. 10:00 am to noon.
All hands on deck! Please bring your rakes and brooms, garden gloves and energy. Invite all the family to come and help make our facility spiffy for the season. Volunteer hours for high school students are awarded.
The first TO DO list:
- put out the rail
- rake the entire facility for leaves and garbage
- prepare the long jump pits
- prepare the shot put sector
For each of long jump and shot put we need a heavy duty rototiller. If you have one available and can bring, please let us know. Otherwise we need a captain for each project to rent a tiller and bring it.
Other urgent jobs … you can take away from JP … (I will hold him back!)
- finish the railing on the porch
- install the fire extinguishers and exit signs in the Clubhouse
And still later, … we need to replace the perimeter boards in the jumping pits.
Go NOC!! Team Clean UP!
Coach, Niagara Olympic Track and Field Club